To access your ProZone from devices not managed by ProCirrus, you will need to download and install the appropriate Citrix Receiver or Workspace for your device.
Windows Computers please Download and install the following:
Windows 10 (not upgraded from windows 7 or 8):
Machines upgraded from or running Windows 8 and below – Use Citrix Receiver 4.9.9000 LTSR:
For MAC Computers please download and install the following:
For MAC Computers with OS versions up to 10.12 (names shown below) navigate to:
Mac OS 10.12 and earlier
Mac OS X Public Beta
Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
OS X 10.9 Mavericks
OS X 10.10 Yosemite
OS X 10.11 El Capitan
macOS 10.12 Sierra
For MAC Computers with OS versions 10.13 and newer (names shown below) navigate to:
Citrix for Mac OS 10.13 and Newer
macOS 10.13 High Sierra
macOS 10.14 Mojave
macOS 10.15 Catalina
Once you have installed the Receiver/Workspace application you can access your applications with your normal system credentials by navigating to your normal portal which is either: https://login.procirrus.com OR https://myportal.procirrus.com
Installing on Windows Desktops
When prompted save the "CitrixReceiver.exe" download.
Find the file from your web download folder and launch it.
Start the installation in the Welcome to Citrix Receiver dialog box.
Accept the license agreement and click "Next".
For security reasons, do not enable single sign-on. Just click "Install".
Then click "Finish".
Logging in to your Applications
Open your browser and navigate to your normal login site.
- If you use multi-factor (i.e. a text code) navigate to https://myportal.procirrus.com
- If you don’t use multifactor just navigate to https://login.procirrus.com
Then log in with your normal credentials. Depending on the browser and computer the first launch of an application may result in other steps. See common other steps below.
Other Common Steps
1. Sometimes, when you first launch an application it may appear as a download on the bottom of the browser. If you see a download file that ends in .ica. Just click Open
2. Then you may you may get a popup with the first application you launch - Choose the Citrix Launcher and click “Remember my choice…” then OK
3. Lastly, you may get a pop-up from your computer asking to allow it to access your computer. This is normal for Citrix so just click “Permit All Access”